Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Monday when I put together Landon's birthday post, I realized there were no recent pictures of me and Landon together. I guess once you have a baby, someone is always holding it and the other one is taking the photo. So I looked through some of our older photos and found some good memories. Below is proof if our kids ever look back at this that we were once young and in love. 

Dating

Dancing

 New Years Eve (when we still stayed up for it)

More Dancing


Birthday Dinners

Boating


Trips and Weddings


Law School Events

Engagement Photos













Law School Graduation

Wedding Brunch

Married!






Honeymoon





Family Pictures

We certainly love how our little family has grown and couldn't imagine our life without Hawkes, but looking at these older pictures makes me miss when it was just us. Looks like it's time to leave Hawkes with Grandma and Grandpa and finally have a little couples vacation. 

1 comment:

  1. Leave Hawkes with Aunt Cassie!! Also we need to do a photo-shoot to get some couple shots of you guys!

    ReplyDelete