Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Going back to work has been a bit of an adjustment and a little difficult. I do get to take him with me two days a week, but I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. I love that he still gets to be with me, but it does make getting things done a little more difficult. I am getting much better at doing things with one hand though, especially typing. And then there are the days that I have to leave him. The first day I of course cried. The only thing that makes it bearable is knowing that he is in good hand with his Daddy. Below you will find a few father son moments that I have captured. Their favorite thing to do is lay around and sleep. I think that may have something to do with the sleep deprivation that is going on in the home. Landon usually gets woken up sometime between 5 and 7 to help our little guy poo. It's a pretty traumatic experience every time but he seems to be happiest when it's done with him. I think Landon is the poo whisperer, but I digress. Back to the point of this post, me and Hawkes are lucky to have him around. As you can tell from the photos below he sure does love his Daddy!





No comments:

Post a Comment