Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our Son is very talented

So as I mentioned previously, pooping can be a pretty rough experience for our little one. I thought I should share the process that we go through every day with you so you could really experience it. It usually starts early in the morning with something like the video below. He gets really mad about it and usually cries like a girl. He then decides that it is too much work and he'd rather just eat and go back to sleep. This usually then happens a few more times.






Finally once he has calmed down and decided he's ready to put in all the effort, we get a little something like this video below. If you would like to experience the full effect turn up the volume and listen for the minute long rumble.





The following photos really showcase my son's talents in the pooping department. After all that effort, this is usually what we get to enjoy. I'm still not sure how he gets most of it out of his diaper, but lucky us that he has mastered the art.



1 comment:

  1. Haha those video's are hilarious! Except when he is whining/crying, that's more sad I guess. His poop is a very interesting shade of lime, how fun!

    ReplyDelete