Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blessing Day

I will start off by apologizing for being so slack at my blog duties lately.  As Landon mentioned previously Hawkes has been feeling a little under the weather and I am just getting over a battle with a little infection called mastitis.  Needless to say it was a rough week and I look forward to getting a little more sleep.  We blessed Hawkes Mar 6th.  It was such a fun day and I couldn't help but feeling so blessed surrounded by friends and family.  Landon did such a great job.  The blessing was so sweet and just perfect.  I'm a lucky lady to have him and Hawkes is lucky to have him as a Dad.  What a wonderful example of how to be a good man.  We were lucky to have a lot of our family and friends there too.  Cassie and Jeremy even surprised us and flew in from Mexico!  A special thank you to her for getting all of these awesome pictures to document the day.  The only thing missing was my family.  I wish they could have been there too.  They were definitely missed.



Hawkes in his special outfit that was definitely getting too small.  I was not expecting him to get so big so quick.


The whole Potter Clan




Love this baby! Drool and all.



Hawkes with all his great grand parents. He is so lucky to have these 3 very special people in his life. 


Our little family!




No comments:

Post a Comment