Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy 3 Months!



Hawkes is 3 months old today! I can't believe how fast it is going. He is getting so big. As you can see from the photo above his cheeks have filled out quite nicely and his neck has completely disappeared. He weighs about 13 pounds now and still loves to eat all the time. He is so fun and smiley and tries to talk to me all the time. I can't help but feel incredibly blessed every single time I look at him. I still can't believe he is mine. I'm not sure what I did to get lucky enough to be his mom, but i am sure that it is the greatest thing in the whole world. There are not enough words to express how wonderful it has been. This does not mean that it's not hard work or that I don't have bad days, but it is completely worth it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment