Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hawkes' Brother

Up until now this blog has almost completely been about Hawkes, but that is changing. We are adding to our little family next month and here are a few pictures to show mine and baby #2's progress. I really struggle posing for and taking these photos, so please excuse my awkwardness.

Here we are at 20 weeks. (Taken July 8th)





 Here is 25 weeks. (Taken August 12th)



And here is 30 weeks. (Taken September 16th)



And here are a few photos of the little guy! He is due November 24th, so I have about 5 weeks left. We are so excited for Hawkes to get a little brother and add to our family. I won't lie though, I am a little terriefied to have 2. I'm hoping I will be able to handle it all. 

Could this teeny tiny foot be any cuter?



And here is a profile shot of the little guy


1 comment:

  1. Love this!! I don't know why I just noticed today that you have been updating your blog :)

    ReplyDelete