Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Projects

One of the things that I'm sure Meg finds most annoying about me is that when I get a project in my head its hard for me to concentrate on anything else until I get it done.  Lately Hawkes wants to be involved in everything going on around him, which includes my projects.  He is becoming quite the little sidekick.  Helping me with everything from changing out smoke detectors to raking leaves.  He is always ready to help.

Here is Hawkes deciding he could do a better job changing an external motion light better than me.


Dishes have never been more fun than with Hawkes looking over my shoulder and helping me know where everything goes.


Here we are changing smoke detectors (which by the way, is apparently a clothes optional project)


Today we raked some leaves. 









Hawkes thought it would work better to spread the leaves, rather than gather them 






Hard at work.


1 comment:

  1. These pictures of him in the leaves are seriously so awesome! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete