Sunday, December 26, 2010

Baby's First Christmas!

So I guess we have quite the post today.... Hawkes loved his first Christmas and we have lots of pictures to prove it.
We spent Christmas Eve with the Potters where our little guy got spoiled by his Auntie Cassie and met his Uncle Jeremy for the first time. We are so glad they got to come up for Christmas. Hawkes says thanks for the fun presents!

Pretty sure this is our first family picture. 
I could just look at him all day.








Our little family needs a little more sleep.
He was wide awake for most of the night enjoying family!



Hawkes got this darling first Christmas outfit from his adopted Grandma Judi and Aunt Molly. He loved it and looked absolutely adorable!
Apparently Mom has forgotten how to take pictures.
Baby also got a little stuffed Santa to go with his Christmas
outfit that was almost as big as him.
We spent Christmas with the Bush family.  Hawkes got held all day long and spoiled by all of his relatives.  

1 comment:

  1. I love him in his Christmas outfit! I could just hold him all day long! Glad he had a good 1st Xmas! I sooo wish I could bring him to mx with me :)

    ReplyDelete