Monday, December 13, 2010

The cutest lady...

Although I gave my wife the unofficial title of most beautiful lady long ago, she received an official acknowledgment today from our church relief society president, who awarded her the title of most beautiful lady at our church.  I am very proud of Meg.  She beat out nearly fifty ladies over sixty.  She was also awarded cutest pregnant lady ever.  Although this award is also quite an accomplishment, it is a little less prestigious considering she was only one of about 4 women at our church who have not passed their menopause years.





2 comments:

  1. Ok I am so glad to see where you live, his room, your view, this whole blog thing makes me so excited and Landon is so funny :) Everything is beautiful and perfect. Love to you all Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete