Friday, June 3, 2011

Georgia Continued







While in Georgia, Hawkes got to spend lots of time with his cute cousin Olivia!


She is such a joy and so cute. It was so much fun to get to hang out with her everyday. I have missed her so much since she moved to Georgia. 


She was always asking to "hold" Hawkes and wanted him to sit in her lap. I would have to tell her no sometimes because he was a little too fussy and not really in the mood. She caught on pretty quick to that and would say "Can  I hold Hawkes? Him not grumpy." It was really cute.


Still not sure how this family got two blue eyed babies.


Hawkes loved trying to get to her cute curls and she would just sit and laugh.


Any time he would cry she would rub his head and say "It's ok Hawkes. Don't be sad"


They loved watching the "puter" together.


I love that he looks bigger than her in this picture. Chubby little man!


They had lots of cuddle time. He definitely misses her and everyone else from Georgia.


He got to meet lots of my friends which was so fun! We went to lunch with Chelle, Greer, and the kids a few times. Miss Ella absolutely loved him and was so cute always trying to be next to him. Cole Man even wanted to see him when he thought no one was really looking. He also got to meet his god mother finally! (And her dog) We went to the Morgan's house and spent some time there. Molly thought it was great fun to torture me and my germ-a-phobe ness by letting Stephen lick his toes, face, and his toys. I allowed it just because I love her so much. Isabelle (Miss Judi's dog) was not as big a fan of Hawkes though. I think she was jealous of all the attention he was getting so she just kept barking at him. It was so fun to get to spend some quality time with all the people that I love. Hopefully we will make it back soon. I already miss all my family and friends.

1 comment: