Saturday, June 4, 2011

Home Sweet Pittsburgh

Well after another two short plane rides we made it to our new home! Thanks to my Mom for Hawkes' new toys to keep him busy on our plane rides. We were both so excited to see Landon and so happy to have our little family back together. 


We are living really close to the river. You can see the view that we have in the above photo. It is really pretty and me and Hawkes love to take walks when the weather is nice. 


My boys having some quality bonding time before Dad heads out to work. Chances are they were watching ESPN.


We are staying at an extended stay hotel while we are here. There are definitely good and bad that come with that. Here is how our bed was made when we got home from running errands one day. I thought it was so cute. We have been here for almost a month now and have adjusted pretty well. Landon has really long days, so that's no fun for any of us. He works from about noon to 10:00 or so (sometimes later) everyday Monday through Friday and then from about 9:00 am to 10:00 pm on Saturdays. So it's a hard schedule, but we have Sundays together! Mostly Hawkes and I get to hang out all day. Some days it gets hard and we get a little stir crazy in our room, but for the most part it is going really well. I have really enjoyed getting to stay home and spend all my time with the little man. I think everyone may get sick of my posts because I now have pictures galore. I can't help but take millions of pictures of him. He is darling and growing so fast. Everyday he changes a little and does something new. I will have to update with all his new tricks soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Did Landon get a haircut?? Funny I forgot since you are in a hotel they will make your bed & clean your stuff, that's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Before we moved I made him go to an actual salon. He loved it. It is nice that they will clean our room but I don't have them come very often.

    ReplyDelete