Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More Firsts

Hawkes got to go to the pool for the first time. We thought since he enjoyed splashing in the tub so much that he might enjoy going swimming. Plus I always like a chance to dress up the little guy in something new.


He had lots of fun with Landon. He didn't even seem bothered that it wasn't that warm.


 Hawkes also got to go to his first baseball game. We live right next to the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball stadium, so Landon came home from work a little early and we went with some friends. The picture didn't turn out very well, but at least we got one with him in it.


The stadium is right on the river and so pretty. I love that you can see downtown and the bridges in the background too. I just wish I could have actually watched the game.


As you can see Hawkes was not a fan. He doesn't really like loud noises and he was really tired, so it wasn't a very good mix. Every time the crowd cheered he would get upset and start to cry so hard. I ended up only watching for a couple minutes and then trying to find a quiet spot for Hawkes for a little bit. Good thing they had a cute little playground in the stadium and we just ended up hanging out there. Maybe when he's older we will try again.


I also purchased his first pair of sunglasses and I am in love. This might be the best $5 I have ever spent. They look adorable on him and are actually useful because he hates if the sun shines in his face at all. He is actually pretty good at leaving them on too.


The next first on the list is solid food. I have finally given him his first taste and he was pretty excited.


 He thought he needed to help me get it to his mouth. Apparently I wasn't getting it to him fast enough. 



1 comment:

  1. Ha those glasses are the best purchase ever!!! I love his face in that picture, it's like he already knows how awesome he is! And seriously Meg could you feed that kid faster, he's hungry!! :)

    ReplyDelete